The Main House was originally built in 1816. It has been renovated to combine the rustic charm of hand hewn beams and the modern conveniences of private baths and electric heat. Antique Shaker furniture, extensive library and a large fireplace grace the shared livingroom.
The Inn itself includes three bedrooms with private bath and private entrance and there are five cottages (one with an apartment upstairs).
The Dining Room at The Inn is open 7 Days a week from late June until mid October. In May and early June it is open on weekends and whenever there is sufficient demand from in house guests. The Menu changes daily.